Universal TV & VCR Remote controlsSelect your Brand:
|On this page:||On next page:
||On the following Pages:|
Universal remote controls are a dime a dozen these days, and I bought one as a backup to my other remotes. The only problem with these things is that you need to know the codes of the remotes you want to emulate, and these codes are usually in the manual. Of course I tend to lose manuals like pens, so I figured I would input the codes here. If you have a remote for which you know the codes (or a web page that lists them) and are feeling generous, type them up and send me email; I will add them to this page so others can look here if they have lost their code list. Note a lot of these remotes are not really universal - they come with TVs, VCRs, DSS systems, etc. but have some universal capabilities so that they can control various other units in your system. You may wish to reload the page or refresh the browser to make sure you have the latest version of the document.
Note: None of this information is guaranteed to be correct. Use at your own risk. Sorry, if you can't find the codes or remote you need below, we don't have them. Another Note: we do not sell replacement remotes. If you need a replacement remote, you may contact your manufacturer or another company such as ReplacementRemotes.com or NationalPartSupply.com. Thanks to those who have emailed me success stories and given compliments to the site. Special thanks to those passing along remote codes and links.
|< previous page||1234||next page >|
- Remote Central If you are into high-end programmable remotes such as the Marantz RC2000, Philips Pronto, Rotel RR990, and more then this is the place to be.
- Troubleshooting and Repair of Hand Held Remotes Tips for repairing and maintaining remote controls.
- BW-5020 Partial list of codes
- RM94901, RM94902, RM94903, RM94904, RM94905
- RM94927, RM94925, and possibly others
- DirecTV Receivers (7) Models: GRD33G2A and GRD33G3A.
- Quik20 (3)
- Quik30 (3)
- Quik50 (3)
Gemini Remotes (Scroll down to Remote Instructions)
- MAC10, MAC15, MAC20, QUIK10, QUIK20, QUIK30
- QUICK40, QUICK50, Q60, SMART9, SMART15, EASY3
- REM 100, REM 110, REM 200, REM 210, REM 240, REM 250
- REM 280, REM 340, REM 380, REM 400
- See Motorola
- HIRD-B1, HIRD-B2/B3/B4/C2, HIRD-D01/D11
- HIRD-D2/D25, HIRD-D45, HIRD-E11/E25, HIRD-E45
- HIRD-E61, HIRD-E86, HDVR-2, GAEB0-GCEB0,
- 1 Control IV (Model HE8255): Reported to be the same as Radio Shack 15(0)-1904 or 1904B and made by Universal Electronics.
- Various Models (43) Covers the following models: JR300, JR400, JR500, JR800
- Various Models
Covers the following models:
- SC-310, SC-320, SC-330, SC-331, SC-340, SC-360
- SC-540, SC-545, SC-555, SC-570, SC-590, SC-595
- SC-300 Series - PDF #1
- SC-300 Series - PDF #2
- SC-310, SC-320, SC-330, SC-340, and more??
- Jensen SC330, SC331, SC340 Manual (PDF format): Page 1, Page 2, Page 3 (~3MB)
- SC-540 Programming Instructions PDF (~3MB)
- Various Models? (3) Some Magnavox remotes reportedly only accept 3 digits (i.e. 0035 would be 035), try that if all else fails.
- Note: Try Gemini codes, too - some Magnavox remotes are repackaged Gemini remotes.
- Alternate Programming Instructions for Magnavox User submitted.
- Various Models (18) Includes the Topline, Zapper, One For All, and Easy models and more.
- Universal Electronics Cable
- Millennium 3, Millennium 4, Navigator, Scout
- Control-2, Control-3, Control-4, Intuitive
- URC-XXXX, TWRC-2200, Maestro, Maestro2
- URC-XXXX Models (32) Lists a number of URC-XXXX models.
- The Director Codes (26) Remote codes for The Director advanced touch remote. This appears to be the same as the Mosaic touch screen remote.
- One For All URC 2060 submitted code for Emerson TV: 178
|< previous page||1234||next page >|
All remote names and brands are a trademark of their respective companies.